Pendant lighting
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
How to swap new build LED downlights with a pendant light?
Comments (8)We removed 6 recessed spots from our breakfast room ceiling and replaced them with one central pendant light and it was the best thing ever! The lighting was always harsh even with trying all sorts of different bulbs and a dimmer but now it's transformed. We put off doing it for years as we thought it would be a major job and require re-plastering the ceiling but it was all done in less than 2 days. Our electrician did the wiring changes which didn't take him long and then the decorator patched the holes left by the recessed spots and used filler to blend them in. A coat of paint to the entire ceiling and you cannot see at all where the old lights were....See MoreRoof lantern and pendant lights
Comments (1)Hi Sana We have created bespoke lighting solutions for people in the past. Yours is a tricky set up and depends where the power source comes from but perhaps a bar suspended across the lantern with pendants hanging from it is an option. Or a lengthy bar across the whole island that also goes across the gap. Email some photos to sales@nigeltyas.co.uk if you want us to take a look at it for you. Our range of ceiling lights and pendants are on the website so adpating something to suit your arrangement is usually possible as we manufacture everything to order. Best wishes Gareth...See MorePendant light dilemma!
Comments (16)Do you have a dining table in the same open plan space - if so, I'd hang a pendant above the dining table and not have any above the peninsula. I saw something someone recently said (controversially) about lights above islands/peninsulas looking like warming lamps and now I can't un-see that. You might find that a recessed spot in the ceiling (assuming you have some of these planned already for the rest of the kitchen) lights up the peninsula just fine and you don't need any pendants dangling down and getting in your face. In a normal-sized kitchen/diner I'd only have pendants above island/peninsula or dining table, not both - and preference would almost always be above dining table....See Morewhy are kitchen pendant lights so expensive?
Comments (8)I don't know I thought 50-75 per peice and they run hundreds. I love ceramic/stone look, I like simple brushed gold with glass . I like white conical https://www.amazon.com/ADCTHOME-Dandelion-Lighting-Dimmable-Bathroom/dp/B0BW74QKBW/ref=sxin_16_pa_sp_search_thematic_sspa?content-id=amzn1.sym.4a16a21a-e7b4-469f-ae74-eabb35fb2862%3Aamzn1.sym.4a16a21a-e7b4-469f-ae74-eabb35fb2862&cv_ct_cx=Unique%2BPendant%2BLights&keywords=Unique%2BPendant%2BLights&pd_rd_i=B0BW74QKBW&pd_rd_r=fd4df919-6527-4839-9d5a-1ab1836f61f1&pd_rd_w=c3gUa&pd_rd_wg=kZP2k&pf_rd_p=4a16a21a-e7b4-469f-ae74-eabb35fb2862&pf_rd_r=K4K51XTWH3N5VRP11W14&qid=1735448834&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sr=1-194-f853d353-bf33-45e7-b5c2-2cb2b31abc9b-spons&xpid=C2xcZjJTMYyFR&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9zZWFyY2hfdGhlbWF0aWM&th=1...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago






Room by Room (Midlands) Ltd