What colour are your living room walls?
10 years ago
Bright white
Neutral/cream
Pink
Red
Green
Blue
Brown
Black
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Grey
Multicoloured
Other - let us know!
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
What colour furniture for living room with green walls?
Comments (2)Hi Rachel, I have the same requirement. What did you used eventually ? I would like to know from your experience what is the best colour to go for. I have Mylands Belgravia colour on my wall....See MoreWhat colour to paint feature wall in living room?
Comments (7)If you are willing to keep magnolia, I'd go for a bold graphite sort of grey colour as a feature which could act as a backdrop for the colourful sofas. Grey is very versatile and works well with many coloured sofas. Alternatives if you are looking to paint all the walls and get rid of the magnolia - paint all walls a light-mid grey. This works well with the existing orange couch and would also work well with a green or yellow couch - paint all the walls in a soft grey bar the feature wall which could be painted a Dark Teal or blue. This would be create a nice backdrop for the orange sofas and green sofas if you choose to go for green....See MoreWould you match your living room furniture with your dining room?
Comments (1)In the picture above I personally would have a different sofa or chairs. The wood matches and goes together nicely with it being open plan but I think the chairs and sofa matching (styles not colours) is slightly too much....See MoreWhat colour to paint wall & alcoves in Victorian living room
Comments (12)It's still on their website. They can probably mix it for you. Think it's best to see which shades of blue appeal to you and try some out. If you can get some blue paint swatches, take them home, make your selection and get one or more testers to test it out on the wall. Midnight Navy by Crown looks lovely too. Don't know about the price, but have good experiences with Crown paint. I'm not in the UK though. https://www.crownpaints.co.uk/products/feature-wall/matt-emulsion/midnight-navy/246...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago


Jemimah Barnett