Does your living room match the decor of the rest of your home?
10 years ago
Yes, it matches
No, it's different
Other
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Do you have a throw in your living room?
Comments (70)I have a lot of throws! I have two huge faux fur ones rolled up at the end of a corner sofa, where there is no back as it's the chaise part, so they work as a back rest. I also have a gorgeously soft chenille type which is light grey with feint white stars on, to pull over my legs when it gets chilly. In the bedroom I have a basket full, mostly floral to go with the room, they are great when it's too warm to get under the duvet when watching a movie in bed....See MorePOLL: What type of flooring do you have in your living room?
Comments (71)I agree! As it is not always feasible to install real timber or stone, Karndean is the best vinyl option. I am going to have 36sqm of it installed in my own place. I have direct contacts with the manufacturers here in the UK. If anyone is interested, please inbox me and will get you in touch....See MoreLive Chat: How to inject colour into your home with Bright Bazaar
Comments (28)A5) I would start by giving yourself a focal point to refer back to when you are choosing new cushions. This could be a hero piece of artwork hung behind the sofa, or a rug on the floor, for example. Take a picture of this piece on your phone so you can have it with you to compare side by side with new cushions when you are in a shop and making a decision on whether you think they will sit well alongside the artwork within the space. When it comes to pattern, consider the 60/30/10 approach. Stick to 60 percent of a favourite pattern, 30 percent of a second pattern, and 10 percent of a third as an accent. My key tip when you are mixing those patterns together is to mix up the size of the patterns, and be sure to break them up with a solid, too. For example, you could pair a narrow stripe with a medium size geometric or a large-scale floral pattern. When you layer in solids, make sure the colour is from the same colour family as one of the other patterned pieces to keep the overall look cohesive....See MoreWould you match your living room furniture with your dining room?
Comments (1)In the picture above I personally would have a different sofa or chairs. The wood matches and goes together nicely with it being open plan but I think the chairs and sofa matching (styles not colours) is slightly too much....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 5 years ago


Sonia