It's Grey but which Grey?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Which green or grey/green for kitchen cabinets?
Comments (14)ok so I'm still al little confused but almost decided (mainly cos i can't take this strange indecision anymore!) So 3 tall integrated of/larger fridge & pull out larder units on back wall (in photo) and l shape base units only in Slipper Satin. Worktop in snowy ibiza as it has a taupe tinge to it so works well with Slipper Satin but lighten the room too and wimborne white (or possibly Valspar Fluffy Robe) for the walls and open shelves. I still want my champagne bronze tap and am hoping it will go but it's the only thing I'm not certain on now and the only thing i'm dead set on having! Off to look at Kahrs flooring samples today....See Morepaint colour which compliments Manor House Grey
Comments (5)This article might help you a bit http://www.madaboutthehouse.com/mad-about-50-shades-of-grey-paint/ I would go for darker at the bottom and lighter at the top to create a more spacious and airy look. Like in the photo below. I like the Strong White, but I think Great White might also be a good match. It's hard to tell without being able to see it in real life. Ammonite seems a bit dark though. Just order few samples and test them out to see what you prefer. Have you thought about lighting as well? I think a chandelier would be a great addition and compliment the period features. I would suggest something rustic and elegant. Romeo 5 Light Chandelier - Cream & Gold Or maybe something like this.. 3 Light Hall Lantern Ceiling Pendant - Antique Brass Hope this helps and would love to see the end result!...See Morechecking grey colour to be blended with which color
Comments (1)Hi Damaris, do you have a picture of the seats? Or at least another image that would be an example of which shade of grey you have in mind? After all, pop culture suggests that there are 50 shades of grey out there :)...See MoreWhich grey paint??? Recommendations welcome!
Comments (3)I love Johnstones paint. Wouldn’t use anything else. They can also match to Farrow & Ball colours etc. They do a sample tin. It’s a nice little sized tin (and it is a tin, not one of those Dulux plastic things) and as I’m a regular I get mine for £3 or £3.50 (can’t recall). I would get them to do a couple of sample tins. Perhaps have a word with some long standing member of staff to get their opinion. Our local manager is Sandra. She’s been there many many years and has a good eye for detail....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago






Ocean Clarke