Houzz Logo Print
arturmatos78

Help me find good matching bookcases for this sofa

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my living room and I've settled on the sofas below (they are Ercol modicas). I haven't decided on the colour yet but probably light grey or white as in the picture.

I'm trying to find good bookshelf designs to match these sofas. The living room is going to be a library as well and we plan to have bookshelves covering most of the walls. They could be with cabinets below, and either builtins or standalone (we haven't decided that far yet).

Most of the bookshelf designs we see on Houzz are classic (which I like) but they don't really match these sofas in my opinion. Here's an example:

Ryan Residence · More Info

Do you agree with me that this design doesn't really match? Any good suggestions? Thanks!

P.S: Not sure if it helps but the living room is carpeted light gray.

Comments (10)