Mirrored Home Accessories - What are your thoughts?
10 years ago

Bespoke Wall Mirror?

Mirrored Candlesticks?
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
Related Discussions
What are your thoughts on embossed wallpaper?
Comments (10)I have so much nostalgia towards it I remember my nana having a kind of bubble effect one when I was little I remember how much I loved and she loathed me constantly trying to pop the little bubbles in reality though all I was doing was putting little finger nail marks all over her wallpaper. Although I defiantly wouldn't have it in my house I can see how its valuable on uneven walls as a pose to skimming or lining paper...See MoreMirror, mirror... - what style do you have on your wall?
Comments (1)Oh, well, at the moment this is the one, my own make but once building work is finished, will think about....See MoreHelp choosing mirror, floor, accessories & wall colour!
Comments (8)You need to add some personality in this room. First the flooring; you don't want to visually fight with the geometric wall tiles so try this attractive and practical flooring from Karndean http://houzz.com/photos/16332081. It's interesting without having a strong pattern. Decor; I would be inclined to use some pops of colour with a warm neutral background. The pops can be in the form of pictures or you could use wallpaper. Window; You will need to dress the window so you could add the colour here, with a roller blind or roman blind for instance. Mirror; go for the largest your room will take. If you want to go whacky, then let the mirror frame do it for you. Glitzy, glam or just plain colourful!...See MoreWhat are your thoughts on colourful radiators?
Comments (36)We love using coloured radiators in our bathroom design. It is so easy to do now as the quality manufacturers such as Bisque, Zehnder and SBH stock the popular colours such as anthracites, steel and beiges. Even the bespoke colours only take a few weeks to be delivered. It is such a simple way to help give a bathroom the WOW factor....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago

Bathrooms International by THG