Hi, I recently bought a new house and I am having trouble with the living room decoration. In the wall facing north I am opening a big window to the floor, and will try to make it as wide as possible. In the opposite wall there is a fireplace, a window with ugly bars facing a patio, and shelves. The natural place for the TV would be the centre, but I don't like it hanging above the fireplace. So, would you either:
- take out the chimney, or
- take out the window?
thanks a lot
Maria GOriginal Author
Solid Furniture Design
Related Discussions
Need help for marble wall in living room with tv option
Q
we need help with the living room / TV units !!!!
Q
Need advice how to place my sofa and tv set in the living room
Q
Need Help with Living Room/ Dining Room/TV room
Q
Robert Way - One of the Great British Designers
Angie