location24

Help with dated property

location24
7 years ago

Hi Houzzers,

Is anyone out there that lives in or around the Se5 area that have eye for detail. Who would be able to offer advice and work with us to do a complete refurbishment of a four bed house. financially we cannot afford to employ a interior designer. We have planning permission to remove a wall between the kitchen and a very small bathroom, we need help with this area but also with the property as a whole to bring it up to modern day standards. We dream of a magazine style house but just don't have the cash. We dream of waking up in the morning and saying we have finally got there. I love Houzz but it leaves you dreaming, Is it possible that dreams do come through. Or is it dreaming the impossible dream.. Thank you all you all for taking the time for allowing me to put out this request.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.