What colour?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
what colour sofa and dining table- colour schemes
Comments (2)I’d echo the colours from the kitchen, for a simple,cohesive look. Also blends in well with the view outside too ! Then you can add bright or muted tones in your cushions etc to suit your mood or the seasons ( as cushion covers are quick to change and easy to store)...See MoreWhat colour blind would you get to go with our aqua coloured kitchen?
Comments (11)You are forgiven my child 😂😂😂 I know what you mean about Pinterest Minnie101, you see something you love but there is no link or mention of what a fabric, or paint etc is, and it’s very frustrating! Vicky here’s some fabrics from Scion, but very little in pink, I’m afraid....See Morewhat colour should I paint walls to get the versace gold copper colour
Comments (0)I need the dark yellow colour equivalent in ncs colour charts...See MoreWhat kind of curtains & what colour(s) suits this living room?
Comments (3)I would class those cushions as more of a rust as opposed to orange. Could you swap them for a definite bright orange and also have curtains that have a large proportion of orange in? Walnut has undertones of orange so l think it would work well together....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago







Daisy England