daniellehinves83

Windowless playroom

daniellehinves83
7 years ago
Hi all - I am wondering if anyone can help. We have just converted our garage as a bit of a family/play room but it is windowless and wondering how to get the best lighting for it. Does anyone know whether GU10 recessed LED spot lights with 500 lumens bulbs would be fine? Would it be best to go for cool or warm light? The room is about 9ft by 11ft so I was thinking 5 - spotlights - would that be about right?

Lights aren't sorted obviously so excuse the very dark picture! I wondered about putting this wallpaper up as well on one of the walls - I thought since there is no window maybe I should try for something a bit green with white on the walls and some colourful animal pics etc - anyone got any thoughts on whether this will work or look too busy - thanks in advance

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.