Down pipe
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Need help for my bedrrom!
Comments (5)Dear Minnie, many tks for reading my text! Here are the floor and curtain pics, I hope it can help u with ideas! Xxx.. Suzi...See MorePaint sitting room F&B Downpipe
Comments (15)If you want to sell then leave colours light and neutral. The downpipe will appeal to some of the market but put others off, while white/beige won't put anyone off. I sold a house in 2014 in a sluggish market. I was horrified when my estate agent insisted that I paint over my greys with magnolia; to my eyes it ruined my home but I had a buyer for the asking price within 6 weeks of it going on the market which was amazing as there was noting selling at that time. Remember you'll be selling a house that the buyer will want to put their own mark on. In the meanwhile use accessories that you can take with you to make it homely for you....See MoreDamp Corner - Next Steps
Comments (1)When brick and plaster gets wet once it draws salt into it and this means sometimes you can’t get rid of the problem. The solution is to hack off the plaster and replace it. However it is too early to go for that- I would wait and see. It may dry out well in which case I would then paint it with an oil based paint designed to stop staining and then redecorate....See MoreIs this penetrating damp? Is it causing the leak?
Comments (1)It seems like there are two issues- firstly do you take the belt and braces approach of stripping your side roof and making it like new or do you just deal with the immediate issue- I say ask roofer number 3. Separately you need to remove the cause of the problem which is technically a communal issue. I say look at your lease agreement and if time is of the essence you cover yourself with lots of pictures- get the work done at your expense and then pursue your upstairs neighbours for a contribution afterwards....See More- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago

User