ianthy

Paint sitting room F&B Downpipe

ianthy
last modified: 4 years ago

Palace Road · More Info

We are in the process of refreshing our home - general redecorate with a view to selling next year. Located in North London, our house is Edwardian with high ceilings, plenty of light and some of the rooms are painted in lighter shades of F&B grey or white. The house has a contemporary/scandi feel (I hope).
I really F&B Down pipe for the sitting room, which is 21x13ft with 3 very large bay windows. I would paint the area between the skirting board and picture rail. I am wondering if Down pipe is too dark considering the estate agent mantra for neutral colour schemes. See the photo above with Downpipe - our sitting is similar.

Your advice is welcome.