sarah_mcn

Kitchen help please - Adding a fridge freezer

Sarah R
6 years ago

Hi - I'm looking for some help in possible layout changes to a kitchen we had installed 2 and a half years ago. Since having it installed we have found that there's a few annoying little things we've had to put up with since this time. One of them is that we only have an under counter fridge in the kitchen. We have a fridge freezer in the garage but the garage is at the end of the garden and the appliance is breaking down so we are looking at our options to bring something into the house.

The other has been cupboard space in the kitchen. We have a couple of corner cupboards and have to reach into them so are thinking about easier access by using pull out storage in both of these. Also by replacing the under counter fridge with a full size fridge freezer, we would be able to make more use of the cupboard space.

I was hoping someone may be able to offer advice on whether we could install a new fridge freezer in the kitchen space and if so, where?

The space is a kitchen diner as shown in the photos, but we are going to get rid of the table and chairs and find a smaller kitchen table depending on if we can find a solution with a fridge freezer. One of the options is to use the space in the dining room and place either additional units and/or a large fridge freezer on the wall next to the internal door. Can anyone offer advice looking at the photos on what they would do?

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.