mrsclairenicholson

Lighting for Pool / Games Room

Claire Nicholson
6 years ago
As part of a big renovation project we are just about to start renovating my husband's beloved Pool / Games room.

The current plan is that the vertical part of the side walls are going to be painted in a deep anthracite grey, the ceiling and sloping walls in a white (as the ceiling is lowish) and the two end walls (one with the window and the other with he dart board will also be in the dark grey.

He has just purchased a light fitting for over the pool table but we are wondering how to light the rest of the room.

Everything is being ripped out, so changing positions of electrics is no issue at all.

The room is 6m x 5.2m

We're wondering whether to go for a pair of directional spots at each end in the centre of the ceiling, pointing out towards the four corners of the room, or up and down lighters along the straight part of the side walls?

Or any better suggestion :)

Any advice much appreciated.

Thank you,

Claire

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.