Anyone had any experience of Pineland kitchens?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
Related Discussions
The Shaker Kitchen Company- any experiences?
Comments (2)Hi Claire, You may find this useful. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/the-shaker-kitchen-company-dsvw-vd~3712506 Thanks, Gina...See MoreHas anyone had an experience with Ellie Cashman wallpaper?
Comments (4)When I did a web search for reviews, in English and in Dutch (she lives in the Netherlands), I only found this one. http://www.wowwallpaperhanging.com.au/ellie-cashman-wallpaper/...See MoreAny experience buying from better kitchens?
Comments (1)90% through a refurb using better kitchens. My fitter used them and recommended them, and when comparing to DIY kitchens they came out marginally cheaper if you are just buying cabinets and sourcing the rest yourself. My journey with them; Planning/Costing Planning service was good for pretty much zero costs. I was sceptical about buying off of brochures so I went to there showroom for a look at the range of cabinets in real light etc, the showroom was pretty small (we chuckled when arriving) but Julian there was a really good help and we actually decided to go with Matt Painted cabinets in the end with offers and price differences to competition. I did a few amendments on plan but I was not naive to think they wouldn't be overly committed on planning which was fine to me and my fitter. Ordering/Delivery Delivery was pretty swift, although one negative was being a small org they had an issue with there van for longer deliveries and meant I wasted a day off. Not withstanding they did a Saturday next day slot FoC and all was good at the end. Everything was on par with the order made, it was exceptionally well protected in the cardboard and everything labelled very well so my fitter could be self sufficient. Install & Build Everything cabinet wise turned up pretty much above expectation, we had a few minor issues needing some cabinet changes, the Oven cupboard underneath was 5MM out and this had to be adjusted by my fitter. Cabinets and doors are to me on par with Harvey Jones etc on aesthetics, all of them are soft close and close very elegantly (at the moment)....even the integrated FF and Larder unit. Fitter had to make a few amendments to cabinets, one being the oven housing draw at the bottom was higher than it should had been, when we took the shelf off the installer had drilled original holes in a few places which was weird (probably a cover up). Microwave appliance housing was nothing disappointing and mostly a 600MM/30cm deep cab with folding draw, my fitter had to build out a deeper solution for the appliance on this. After sales I pulled a few boo boos, one being I bought the highest tall cabinets for some reason when I needed mine at medium, maybe something that a designer like wren would had picked up I guess but my fault more then theres. Anyway I was pretty worried I was going to need to fork out for new cabinets, I phoned up in a panic and Mark there was a great help, he gave me a great option, cut the cabinets down to the next size and they provided a FoC replacement door for the larder unit as the doors didn't match up. I'd also forgotten the very large end panel, and they also said they would provide this FoC! I couldn't believe how good this was. It also turned up in super quick time. They never sent a fittings pack, response was "fitters don't usually use them"...however probably right it would had been nice on day 1. I had some shortages on Pelmet and despite reminding them I'd used the smart calculator they have replaced this FoC as well. Negatives They are a family company so don't expect hundreds of people on hand to answer queries, however they do answer them. I felt that it was polar opposite of the faceless customer service you'd likely get with the likes of Wren/Magnet. Delivery costs are high so you need to be sure about ordering the right sizes/units, They are in Weston Super Mare which is a 2.5 hour drive, it was a nice day out for us and luckily my partner had a work course that way to coincide with picking up the doors!!! I would certainly use Better kitchens again in another refurb in 50 years time as I've had enough of this one :) Hope this helps!...See MoreHas anyone got experience with Naked Doors / Ikea front companies?
Comments (25)Hi Mylene, Thanks you for your interest in Naked Doors! We have a number of photographs of the Ladbroke handle design on the Nakedkitchens.com website; https://www.nakedkitchens.com/kitchens/portfolio/clarence https://www.nakedkitchens.com/kitchens/portfolio/long-acre https://www.nakedkitchens.com/kitchens/portfolio/the-royal-mile https://www.nakedkitchens.com/kitchens/portfolio/kitchen-innovation and of course our Instagram feed. If you want anything further plese do contact the office and we would be delighted to help. Thanks again for your interest in Naked Doors and best of luck with the new kitchen! Yours Jamie...See More- 9 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 3 years ago

medievalmaid