Big lighting feature
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Favourite feature in your living room?
Comments (10)My rug. I liked my furniture and arm chairs and coffee tables but something still felt missing. I suspected the right rug would bring my living room together so I set out a mission to find the rug - one that would delineate the space, give a lived in feeling and tell a story. Took 2 years, but finally found one from Kashmir while traveling. It's patterns are subtle and vibrant at the same time. I love the warmth it adds to the living room. Silky soft to sit on, and the best part is, it reminds me of my travels....See MoreAre these lights too big?
Comments (1)I have an island and light is similar size and it looks great. I only have one light but think I. Old have spaced the lights differently and used two. I think your lights will work....See MoreSuspended ceiling lighting - are they valuable features?
Comments (1)They definitely add some drama to the space...See MoreNo extractor fan over hob.....Big mistake or no big deal?
Comments (22)extraction comes under part F of building regs, so your architect should be detailing this in the plans for the extension. As i understand part F the important bit is Part F When inserting or removing an internal wall, care should be taken not to make ventilation worse. Any new kitchen, a toilet with no openable window; a bath/shower room or utility room should be provided with a mechanical extract fan. The type of room will determine how much ventilation is required. Part F says that where a kitchen previously had only a recirculating fan this can be retained/replaced if it is made no worse. However, I would always recommend fitting an extractor to deal with condensation. • Kitchen: 30l/s if over the hob and 60l/s if placed elsewhere so you could have an expelair type extractor on an external wall that will comply with regs at a minimum....See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago






User