gonatsa

Kitchen appliances

gonatsa
6 years ago

New build house, have to order appliances and cooker. Dilemma is range cooker versus side by side fitted ovens and/or steam being one of them? Size of oven for practical use too. Most seem tiny toy oven size at 60cnm wide, whereas range cookers offer decent size shelving. Hob gas and take large pans, a wok, griddle etc.

technology has moved on since my last huge range cooker, which I enjoyed Using (electric fan oven and gas hob with solid griddle. Since then I have used and been annoyed with various ceramic tops and tiny toy size ovens, wobbly shelves and unimpressive ones that won't fit more than a small pan before they are full.

I bake a lot, everything from bread to cakes and pies. I cook for large gatherings and entertain regularly. It's a quandary. A nice one, but!!!! What/where/???

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.