hzdeleted_18565319

Can I make this work?!

User
6 years ago
I have bought a sideboard and drinks cabinet online and have just discovered that I can't return them... I really like them on their own but they aren't the colour I expected, they are grey but a much warmer grey than the more silver grey that is on my sofas and rug.

You can see curtains and sideboard in the pic, there is some warmth in the room from the curtains, which are ivory, gold with little bit silver in them

I am not finished decorating so still need to get lamps, artwork etc to finish it off, the current art is just sitting on top just now and this and the lamp might end up elsewhere.

Is there anyway I can neutralise the warmth in the sideboard to make this work?

I am planning to get new cushions but haven't got round to it yet, will this make a difference?

Really looking for positive responses because I can do nothing about this now and have nowhere else to put them!

Thanks a lot!

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.