tamp75

Sloping Garden Advice Needed

tamp75
6 years ago
Having lived in our home for nearly 4 years, I’d like to start tackling the garden. It’s a decent space (20m x 12m) but is a boring oblong & is difficult because of the direction of the slope. We need to build steps from the doors closest to the greenhouse & would like to install a deck / patio in this area but would probably need to move the greenhouse although I don’t know where to relocate it. The shed needs to stay. Don’t like the boring borders so would like to do something different there. Would like to keep some lawn. The fruit trees are old & could go. Any thoughts / advice for this awkward slope greatly appreciated! Looking to work on this over time having spent too much on whole house renovation! Have attached a rough plan & some photos.

Comments (41)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.