Entrance Hallway Decor
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (28)
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Hallway entry - entryway table and mirror
Comments (8)Not sure what style you like, but this is a more midcentury look https://thestem.co.uk/plants/boston-fern https://www.madeindesign.co.uk/prod-mooon-led-wireless-lamp-h-41-cm-usb-recharging-by-fermob-ref530126.html https://www.maisonsdumonde.com/UK/en/p/round-golden-mirror-d81-yumbai-204172.htm? https://www.onlyhome.co.uk/furniture-c17/tables-c3/console-tables-c244/floyd-hayes-englewood-console-table-p4538/s7816...See MoreEntrance Hall Decor Ideas
Comments (21)What a great space, love the Crittal doors. I’d definitely go light, white ceiling and walls with brilliant white gloss skirting to show off the flooring. On the “mirror” wall I’d put wall paper to add interest and bring in the dark blue of the neighbouring kitchen. There are so many patterns to choose from. The space has a modern feel with a nod to previous eras with parquet type floor and black glazing so I’d look at the William Morris design range of Wallpapers - old traditional style with amazing patterns and colours relevant to today. good luck...See MoreEntrance hall / hallway
Comments (27)About the artwork - I like the first option more. But the detail is in the colours - how they work with your scheme in real life. About the smaller table - I like these; each would bring their own vibe to your space: https://www.westelm.co.uk/fluted-drink-table-h12173?cm_ite=652298_12871658627&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANAZNKahLu9lSjii6glZbU7tFdNRZ1URr2LkiFs_y0-x2GZ1Af6Np7BoCKzwQAvD_BwE https://www.naken.co.uk/products/dutchbone-zion-side-table?_gl=115o8gp6_up*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANFLLveSKK6Y5e0RZj1RzQIYjr2TUSfHTP20nN9F0RZy3kCnBE4t3uBoCM94QAvD_BwE https://sostrenegrene.com/en-gb/products/home/plantstand-p-85ea54?variant=509045-001&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pmax&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANHdsLFB91WTB2SW44WnJ6Pf77FbMmwH-1BDx2tcfHelS2lde1i_mARoC1voQAvD_BwE https://www.beliani.co.uk/metal-side-table-black-selwyn.html?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANIixOFb_n9G-1Lv3CmrRZmUypANQ43_NuKM55iNWro38SM2jC0jlzRoCi9kQAvD_BwE https://kavehome.com/gb/en/p/rhet-metal-side-table-with-gold-finish-o-39-cm#productDetails They all are below 40cm wide so they should fit neatly into thet corner. Alternatively, check out this planter - https://www.johnlewis.com/nkuku-atsu-indoor-planter-stand-antique-brass/p110233741?size=dia.28cm&s_ppc=2dx_mixed_home_BAU&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANBocG0LchzLebU66234MknPaTyBdBizMYeG_o0PmjskcmzPBe3wEwhoChXcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds...See MoreHallway Decor Advise - Modern Rustic Decor
Comments (3)I like Isla’s idea of shaded white as seen in the 1st pic. It depends on what light you get, i tried it in my living room and where it gets south light it looked like avocado flesh at certain times of the day! I’d do the skirtings in the same colour as the panelling and go lighter on the walls above. Have you also conisdered sisal or jute for a runner? Would tie in with your theme, perhaps with a green border? For a console I’d choose something which can have baskets underneath, and use terracotta etc for a lamp base with a linen shade to maximise different textures. I also love this olive by the front door (walls are also shaded white) I also like the idea of a rug as Sarah and Sonia have shown...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago









Carolina