Kitchen worktop
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (38)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Kitchen worktop advice
Comments (34)Hi Robert, four years on and I’ve still got the wooden worktop! Life got in the way with my husband’s ill health so everything has been put on the back burner for now. However, I did give the worktops a good sand and applied Osmo Top Oil and they do look better. Picture below of one bit of worktop. Sink still needs changing but I’ll get there! I will just say my friend has Corian worktop and upstand and she is very disappointed. It is softer than quartz and has been dented. It also holds onto watermarks and needs wiping down constantly. Marks can be ground out but it needs a professional to do this. I’m not saying don’t have it, but it’s not a cheap option and it’s not that tough. Go to Daisy England’s comments above as she has some great suggestions. She works or worked for a kitchen company and knows her stuff. Good luck! Please ignore the garden picture as the Houzz App keeps adding the odd irrelevant picture and no option to delete anymore!...See Morekitchen worktop options
Comments (3)Quartz if you can afford it. No sealing, no heat sensitivity although I use trivets just a quick wipe and it looks new. I've had white Silestone in three houses. Can't fault it. It always looks clean and bright....See MoreKitchen worktop design help please
Comments (4)Agree with Daisy but you can't go wrong with plain white. Yes they are expensive but so practical. No maintenance and it will last forever. It also has broad appeal and will lighten your dark units. You then have a perfect monochrome base for any other colours you wish to add....See MoreLondon Kitchen Worktops Limited
Comments (0)Kitchen worktop replacement across London...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago










GJ DeeOriginal Author