hazel_kindley

Feedback on kitchen design

Hazel Kindley
5 years ago

Hi all,

We are in the process of starting some internal renovations and first up is a brand new kitchen. I have never done this before and so want to make sure we get it right! With this in mind I wondered whether I could get any feedback on the design that we have had done. I love the look of it (although I am still choosing between the green and a dark navy blue) so it is more the practicalities that I could do with some help with.

We are looking at an induction hob, canopy extractor and composite sink (not undermounted) and the three white tall units contain an integrated fridge freezer and a double width pantry unit.

Measurements of the kitchen bit are 3300mm(wall with ovens) x 3500mm (to end of peninsula).

Thanks in advance!

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.