Hi All,
I'm in the process of sorting out the lighting for my new office, and I'm really struggling on how to do the lighting. Now this is being built from scratch by myself so anything is an option whether its ceiling lighting, wall lighting, shelf, desk, floor etc.
I love accent lighting and warm, moody lighting rather than stark whites, however I also love to make use of colourful lighting for the "gaming" look (without overdoing it) but also keeping things "clean"
Some good and bad examples of what I like are below:
Bad
https://i.redd.it/kj4rw6mqapm01.jpg - Too much RGB (although
Good
https://i.imgur.com/3DihTJl.jpg - Same room as bad example but with less colour and more warmth
https://i.redd.it/nerskoqfgzaz.jpg - Love the warmness
https://i.redd.it/amo7onutlhq01.jpg - Love the subtle colours
More in my ideasbook https://www.houzz.co.uk/ideabooks/28906591/list/home-office-ideas
Can anyone help with some suggestions. I feel a bit overwhelmed at this point and not sure what to do! (Colour schemes, layout, materials etc are not final, so if you have suggestions there, please do!)
May Interiors
ghespOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Need to tame my craft room/home office
Q
Home Office Ideas
Q
ideas to convert old games room above garages into yoga studio
Q
Home office/ dressing room
Q
Carolina
Rose Williams
ghespOriginal Author