Is this the chair or just a throw? I love it!
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
Related Discussions
I know this CAN be a fabulous room ... I just lost my way a little
Comments (660)So funny! I'm planning to paint the bannister at the new house (TNH) black and am veering towards painting the treads and risers black too... I've been searching for images of black staircases on Houzz and putting them in my entrance hall ideabook. They are few and far between. In your case, I think, with your white walls, maybe the stairs white and the bannister black? (Assuming the white walls continue up the stair walls enabling the b/w contrast.) You've already put black firmly into the equation, adding some more may give more reason for the black rad cab. In my case, there is a very off-centre radiator that could so very easily have been directly opposite the front door in TNH which is rather annoying as it stuffs up the focal point. We are leaving here with every radiator covered with a cabinet - and going to TNH that has loads of radiators ...but no cabinets! Yes, the work ahead is daunting - especially since the area of Ireland we're going to is very basic and not full of DIY resources, etc. I keep thinking I'll paint TNH white - to make things simpler(!) But try as I may colour keeps wandering through my mind! Lovely to be in touch again!...See MoreNew courtyard I've just done it myself...
Comments (66)This is beautiful, I love the use of the mirrors to give the illusion that the courtyard is bigger than it is. Well done on a really fantastic transformation...See MoreThrow cushions and pillow cases for bed - any ideas or samples?
Comments (7)I think that's called Chartreuse. Difficult to tell as screens show colours differently. I'd recommend our latest blog for a great colour combo and there are some great lights to go with the look too! Here's a link Idea's for decorating your bedroom. Bedding and Lighting If you are in the UK? Why not sign up to our newsletter, you get a FREE home interest magazine every quarter and notified of special discounts and new stuff. It's very good and worth doing for the discount and offers alone. As we are UK only discounts and shipping are only UK. But the magazine will still offer plenty of inspiration. Hope all goes well with the cushion hunt. Caution don't buy to many! Who am I kidding you can't have too many cushions!...See MoreFinishing Off Bedroom - Bed Throw Colour Help!
Comments (7)Although the photos are not a 100% fair comparison, with the charcoal throw photo being taken at nighttime, I feel the silver one is way better. Indeed, perfect! Whole scene looks beautiful. Maybe you could consider having something decorative on the wall where your laundry basket stands (which looks fine there, btw)....See More- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago



Jonathan