Eventually made my coffee table
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (27)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
What coffee table or keep this one?
Comments (5)Hello Chris, One thing you could do is have another piece of glass made in a rectangular shape.. That way you can swap and change when it suits.. Because there is quite a lot of sofa in a darker shade, I think glass really helps. As it's transparent it's less solid and this works well with the scheme you have put together.. : ))...See MoreDo you have a coffee table in front of the TV?
Comments (19)In the middle of a long drawn out revamp, coffee table relegated to the tip, it absence planned to last unsuitable within the new decor. But I missed it.!!!! And needs must. I discovered that using our old, 'long tall Sally' wooden stool was actually great for my coffee cup and nibbles. Matter of fact it looks rather cool. So I'm on the look out for a twin for my next project. Just need to decide what colour to paint them....See MoreArea Rug & Coffee Table Help
Comments (11)I absolutely agree (& appreciate) all advice! I was afraid of being too detailed but the help I've received has given much guidance. I'm pointing out a couple key things in hopes of helping me out even more building on these great tips. Included before photos (we have lived here for 9mo now so some is my poor choices/coupled w/financial patience+ happy decisions! Ready to tie it together & LIVE w/out mismatch/incomplete "one day" still lingering. Before: So much blue pulled out more in fireplace/kitchen backsplash & did not like. It's more gray when not accented so that was 1st intention. I loved the blue loveseat but wanted something more practical(& less blue)..Green replaced it but seemed small (although matched main sofa)Added wall frame behind & knew coffee table would eventually not be larger than green couch. It's comfortably laid on (as if a chaise lounge) so turned out practical. The rug is absolutely too small which I worried about. We purchased on our own & after curtain fiasco's, settled with it actually "going" okay. The blue ikat chair was also going to be a (sad) sell considering it's comfy & swivels. Realized it would go very unique IF my rug were not the same. Please note: I think swapping the orange/ivory couch pillows to tie in the new pieces would help? Larger, more neutral area rug but COMFY. Smaller, square & practical coffee table have been big concerns but thanks to you all.... *** I think a square/tufted ottoman top, "bench coffee table" may be solution? Possibly with gold/antique silver legs to match end tables? or something white washed/gray weathered-- not TOO farmhousey--- to tie in mirror & "bar" shelves. Rug must be MUCH larger but still at loss for exact type/color. (afraid I will overdue it... OR that a neural style will end up uncomfortable AND orangey/outdoor looking.) **Kitchen bar stools are also going to be replaced as they don't go well with space so suggestions for those more than welcome! Large space between dining table windows is terrifying. Will take time I am afraid.Needs to be just right for blank 10FT+ of space! Eventually raising window curtain height above actual windows would make the space seem larger & continue the theme of French Country Farmhouse meets a COMFY, Eclectic Minimalism? I am to the point of *wishing* I could just hire someone!!!...See MoreCoffee table choice for loft apartment. Help please.
Comments (18)Rebecca thanks for the help! Kinorigo looks amazing. They have a black and white dining table that is just beautiful. Would be great if they also did that as a coffee table. They only offer a bespoke service? Sound a bit scary! Can you pm me a price estimate if you've had something similar previously? I'm currently torn between the Platner, the pedrera by gubi and the 'my moon' table my morose!! The gubi is probably my favourite just because of its classic simplicity but it might get a bit lost....See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago

Anthony (Beano)Original Author