Bathroom ceiling
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (26)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Bathroom ceiling light
Comments (3)If it's fit for a bathroom (can withstand damp conditions) and you really like it, I can't see why not. Also depends on the size of the bathroom and the height of the ceiling. Your 'very small' might not be my 'very small'. I mean, I'd hang a chandelier in a bathroom, and that's not typically a bathroom style light fixture either....See MoreReplacing polystyrene tiles in bathroom ceiling
Comments (9)We had these all over our first house ceiling. Scraped them off one by one. They’re a fire risk, produce nasty fumes so we wanted them gone rather than hidden. If you go this route, be sure to wear gloves if you want any knuckles left - Good luck !...See MoreBathroom ceiling spot lights and recessed shelves
Comments (2)I’m not a big fan of downlights but they’re often a must for bathrooms/kitchens, you could combine with wall lights/pendants either side of a mirror. By recessed shelves, do you mean a niche for toiletries etc? If so, I’d say they are extremely handy and not dated...See MoreOngoing issues with roofer and I don't know what to do
Comments (13)What an awful thing to happen. You must have been left traumatised. The job was a relatively simple job, well replacing the tiles was, and yet they’ve left the place worse than it was before. He sounds like a complete rip off merchant, and his “roofers” sound like they were just labourers, and not very good ones! Unfortunately fancy websites mean nothing, and in fact most tradesmen I know don’t have websites if they are sole traders. I would report them to Trading Standards, you can do this via Citizens Advice Bureau, and leave reviews everywhere - on Google Reviews, Trustpilot and their Facebook page if they have one. You may well find other disgruntled customers on there, you won’t be the first. You can sue them through the Small Claims Court, so worth looking into. To find a decent roofer to put things right, I would go by recommendation. I realise this can be difficult if its an area where you don’t know anyone yet. Ask on Facebook for recommendations or if roofers are working in your town, knock on the door in the evening and ask if the customer would recommend them. Checkatrader and the like are breeding grounds for con merchants. Hope it is all resolved for you soon. 🙏...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago








Rowland