ciaran_l

perhaps not the correct area...

ciaran L
3 years ago

Has anyone ever had issues once they bought somewhere and started to discover structural issues?

They weren't flagged in the home report (I did ask my solicitor at the time if i should get a full survey due to someone being missed on the initial home report, but she said it wouldn't tell me anymore than the home report - I was a first time buyer) But there has been a few structural issues coming up - roof trusses having been cut and poorly built roof structures (all visible at time of inspection)

Is there anything I can do, it's just over a year now since i moved in, and i've had a builder round and he has pointed out all these issues, and i'm afraid it's going to cost me £000s to rectify. Do i have any come back?

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.