baskets
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Shower basket
Comments (0)Where is the best place to position a shower basket in shower unit...See MoreAdvice: Heucheras in baskets
Comments (2)I just would like to say I've created a group on Facebook where Heuchera Lovers can chat about them, share tips, etc. Here is the address in case anyone is interested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/297892380555150/...See MoreKitchen basket colour
Comments (8)If you want them to match the tiles or probably the unit doors then use spray paint, it's the easiest way to get in to all the crevices. Any car paint will do. ( Halfords ) If you want an exact match colour wise, you are best to take a unit drawer front / door front to B&Q ( valspar dept ) and have them scan it, use Satinwood paint, but you'll have to use a brush to paint it on. Valspar has the best colour matching in my opinion. Of course if you have a paint sprayer even better - dilute the satinwood slightly and spray it on for an exact match and even painting....See MoreWicker basket units
Comments (4)I've supplied quite a few for customers and not had any feedback regarding mould and when I used to be an installer I've removed quite a few from old kitchens and I can't remember ever seeing any mould, just dust (as they do collect a lot of dust) and crumbs, onion skin etc depending on what they were used for....See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago


Sabrina Alfin Interiors