Improving the frontage of our bungalow
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (18)
Related Discussions
How to improve 70s bungalow exterior??
Comments (11)Hi Edwina, It's going to be the greenery that makes a big difference to this. Plants are used for softening designs all the time both exterior and interior. I love the garage doors and think ever have done a great job too - well done. I love the idea of rendering it but think you have to work with the rest of the road so if no one else has its probably not a great idea :( Regarding the images of changes on the property - I offer a 3D visualisation package that I would be happy to give you a price for if you drop me a person message on the profile page. This will depend on the budget you have as to its worth for you. All the best, Gina...See MoreExterior improvement required for my 1950s bungalow! Photoshop please
Comments (31)Not sure if i need to start a new post but i have booled the decorator to come to paint all the fascias, soffits, guttering, downpipes and garage doors for now. But what colours? From pica attached you cam see we currently have an awful pale blue underneath. Would u do this again with the very dark charcoal colour which we are going to do our garage doors? Or would u keep it all white? Or would u paint the gutters and downpipes in the charcoal... or keep them white? Advise pls...See MoreHow to improve the exterior look of our 70's bungalow
Comments (4)I saw these pics and thought of this post. They do show that getting the right palate can completely change the feel. I also liked that both of these has added some covered outside space. Don’t forget that any external remodelling will require planning permission. There are also architects who specialise in exterior remodelling...See MoreHow could I improve the look of front of our house?
Comments (44)It’s a shame that whoever did the side extension didn’t use the same bricks as the original house, or similar, then I’m sure you wouldn’t have had such a dilemma. The golden red bricks on the left are really nice and were used a lot in Victorian times. Would brick slips cost much more than the cladding and rendering?...See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago











H A