webuser_452122677

Help with bathroom interior design!

Izzi Robinson
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi all,

I'm redoing my ensuite bathroom space and really struggling with the wall tiles, desperately need some help.

As you can see I'm going for matt black fixtures, the floor tiles will be a light concrete style and in the shower I'll be having white herringbone tiles with white grout to keep it light as no natural light.

I'm just really stuck on what to do for the wall tiles in the rest of the bathroom as I'm doing half tiling. All just regular white tiles seem to look like public bathroom tiles! Any advice? The shower tiles I feel are too small (250mm x 50mm) to do around the half walls without it looking 'busy'?

There is a slightly larger one I've seen at 300mm x 75mm (countrywide white from porcelin superstore) but my tiler has advised that still might look too busy depending on what format I do it in?

HELP!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.