joannajade

Grade II listed help needed please

Joanna Rice

After some help please all. We have put an offer in on a grade II listed house which has been accepted. We are novices when it comes to listed buildings and as much as were doing our homework we are looking for people that have done it before. Whether its the experience of living in one, buying one, redesigning one or renovating one we would love to hear / read more. We are also loking for an arcitect that might be able to help us with ideas and visions on what we could do. Appreciate its much more difficult to make changes but we want to make it our forever home whilst also keeping to whats needed to maintain the history and charcter of the house.

Any help, advice and contacts would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all