webuser_469349581

Help! Small triangular garden design layout

Naomi Seddon
last year

Hopefully some more creative people could give me a few ideas on where to go with our mini project
Here is a picture of when we first moved in - a small triangle shaped garden
Since this we have flagged approximately half of the garden (the wider end) and purchased a lovely garden set that is interchangeable however we mainly have it set up like the image below
We
have come up with a few ideas but were not very imaginative or knowledgable in this area and i just cant decide
Ideallly we want to add a little colour but low maintenance. The left hand side gets morning to midday sun and the right is usually shaded for most of the day.
We did want some form of ‘cover’ or shelter over the furniture we have seen the gazebo style things with retractable roof sheets but they’re so expensive so I’m thinking maybe we could utilise the fence panned somehow and have something coming off that?
We did toy with the idea of fake grass as ours isn’t in great condition we don’t keep on top of it and two dogs turn it yellow. However if we did go with fake grass we’d just put it on top of the flagged area (or part of it) with large ish off cut as we don’t have the budget for anything else. However we can’t decide what we would then do with the naturally grassed half. I’ve tried to give as much info without boring you all but hope we can carry on the convo and I can answer any questions etc
Thanks in advance!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.