jane_gill80

Help with bathroom layout!

Jayne Gillo
6 months ago

Hi All,
I'm new on here and would be very grateful for some help/inspiration with our family bathroom we are looking to re-model.
The current layout is attached (heavy black with both shower and bath) and doesn't really work as it feels quite pokey and there is no flat storage for toothbrushes etc. We're planning on moving the shower over the bath and then re-jigging the rest a bit so as to include a vanity unit with more storage by the sink - however can't seem to get it to work without the toilet being right opposite the door which isn't ideal - current alternative attached.
Is there an option we're missing? I'd been assuming we need the toilet backing onto the external wall for ease of plumbing (it currently also blocks a lot!) and the cupboard contains pipework which we can't move.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.