Not quite getting the finish -sideboard
2 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (17)
- 2 years ago
Related Discussions
Our quite dark hall but quite sick of Beige walls
Comments (24)How about some wallpaper in the hall? Ours is a long dark hallway and we have used wallpaper on one wall which makes it a much more interesting space, we've had so many compliments on it. I also added a couple of plaster corbels as ours is a Victorian house and I wanted to put some features back. I plan to have a runner on the stairs and a photo wall going up the stairs but I haven't got that far yet!...See MoreSomething not quite right... But what?!!
Comments (6)Hi. It's a very pretty room. I'd turn the table the other way and pull it out from the ŵall. I think ŷou need a couple more display shelves of different lengths so they're staggered. Maybe pop a couple of pieces of art on them. I'd pop the plant in the corner and add a couple of green cushions to the bench. Have you thought of pendant lights over the bar? Maybe something in metal? It's hard to see the kitchen but maybe bring in some more of the country elements? The clock frame also looks a little dark so would consider painting it and maybe hang it central to the radiator cabinet?...See MoreNew fireplace not quite in the middle!
Comments (8)It looks more than one and a half inches difference to me ;( ? I agree that at the very least the colour must be the same. Better still I would remove the cupboard and have the 'difference' added to the chimney breast on the right hand side. This could be done with plasterboard and a plasterer. (The cupboard could then be replaced having been made narrower by a joiner who could build a matching one for the other alcove to emphasise the symmetry or lose it.) All this may sound drastic but it is really only cosmetic,not being structural, and if you don't at least widen the chimney breast to rectify this situation it will always detract from your lovely new (expensive) fireplace. Good luck....See Morehow to get a neat finish from tiles/wood flooring
Comments (6)Have you though about using a luxury vinyl tile such as Karndean or Amitico? With the right floor prep you could end up with a very neat finish where it meets the tiles and not worry about expansion gaps. The wood effect versions of luxury vinyl can be very realistic and extremely hard wearing. I have used this product quite a bit in recent months even completing a gym in my own house just this week. www.fusionfloors.co.uk...See More- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years agoMilly Moo thanked Black and Milk | Interior Design | London
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agoMilly Moo thanked Black and Milk | Interior Design | London
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agoMilly Moo thanked Black and Milk | Interior Design | London











Isla Cherry