Tiling in a cloakroom
last year
last modified: last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- last year
Related Discussions
Tiles to match cloakroom wallpaper
Comments (1)How wide is the cloakroom? Is there any way of carrying the paper round to the back wall where I assume the loo is? Do you have a pic of the vanity top? I'd just pick up one of the colours in the paper for the tiles, personally I think I'd go for the yellow, or go with white if you want the tiles to blend in...See Moretiling cloakroom
Comments (3)If you paint it in diamond eggshell or diamond Matt you won't have the water marks...See MoreWhere to start tiling?
Comments (12)Thank you Sonia. They have now removed the tiles on one side and are re-tiling with corner matching. They have an obsession with grout lines and not the tile pattern! We probably don’t have enough tiles left for remedial work one side - the least awful side - each end of this wall has a cut tile even though one end is obscured by a radiator and the door. They should have used a whole tile at the sink end and a sliver by the door architrave. We should have learnt from the plank with a giant filled knot in the most obvious place in our open plan space. Do we really have to treat them like babies and lay everything out for them? Many Thanks, Clare...See Morepainting tiles
Comments (4)You could possibly add a metal strip but I’m not sure how you’d fit it to existing tiles. I’d also be conscious of adding another colour or texture given there are 5 different blues not including the wallpaper. I’d have tried to match the blue tiles for the paint rather than adding two different further blues or used a different colour from the wallpaper all together. It’s a small space that’s going to look busy and hodgepodge...See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year






minnie101