POLL: This or that: deckchairs!
12 years ago

The modern kind

The bamboo kind

The traditional kind

The patterned kind

The wooden kind
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (26)
- 12 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: City or Countryside?
Comments (36)Hello Tom, I do like cities but love the country too. So I'd have to say both.. I'm from Cambridge (a city with gorgeous countryside around) well if current development ever stops!) and miss how lovely it is there and my bike Gerty aka The Tank misses it too..... Brrrrriiiiinnng! Better than the northern line any day! :))...See MorePOLL: Fake flowers - yay or nay?
Comments (44)im on the fence with this one as i like both, if the faux are good faux, but i get loads of free real flowers in the spring and summer as i end up with loads from the garden which would end up expensive if had to buy them every month, but i enjoy my faux when i can not get nice free fresh ones, so i would go for both...See MorePOLL: Monochrome - yay or nay?
Comments (22)@Tom Flanagan - thank you! It is my last two homes / projects. I went from Regency mansion flat renovation to 1960's tower block for the view. But, Oh what a view! When I have finished the refurb I will put pics on the website and/ or in my Case Studies eBooks: www.mendinghouses.com. If you sign up for the newsletter I can let you know when each of the books comes out (there are 10 or so in the making - 30 years of doing up property!). Thanks again for the compliment! Gill...See MorePOLL: Bathroom or cloakroom?
Comments (16)I grew up in a house where the toilet was separate from the bathroom, so that arrangement seems normal to me. What makes me prefer that now is the hygiene aspect - when you flush a toilet, apparently some fecal matter becomes aerosolised and can settle on your toothbrush, towels, etc...yummy! Having a shared bathroom and taking a shower after someone else has 'dropped their kids off at the pool', isn't particularly pleasant and air-freshener just highlights the issue....See More- 12 years ago
- 12 years agolast modified: 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years agolast modified: 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 10 years ago









User