Hallway Help Please!!!
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (27)
- 12 years ago
Related Discussions
hall and landing - help please
Comments (5)Greys and mustard yellow are fabulous together. Why not paint the hand rails and newell posts the same dark grey as the feature wall that you have planned for behind your console table? Keep the rest of your woodwork white for airiness, spindles, doors & architraves. Will look beautiful x...See MoreI need 4 new hallway lights- help please!
Comments (5)We have these lights in our hall and landing. They are simple but sparkle beautifully and are very reasonably priced considering that you need four. The photos online don't do them justice - apart from the last photo which is more reflective of how these actually look in real life. https://m.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-easy-to-fit-adele-pendant-ceiling-light-natural/p231216675...See Morehallway help please
Comments (4)How big is the area where the bench would go as it’s hard to tell? i might be tempted to add coat hooks to the left of the window there The front door looks nice, maybe you could paint it to add some colour? I would probably add patterned roman blinds hung outside of the recess so as to minimise light blockage. I’d probably just add art to the left of the other window as the recess doesn’t look deep? Or woven baskets or hats etc Here’s another option for a bench, you could a cushion and throw for texture I love the green you’ve used but I think rather than highlight the cupboard I’d either paint the stair wall in it or the door white personally...See MoreHall flooring help please.
Comments (3)I would either run the floor so it looks right in the two spaces and accept that they are different. A wide door threshold at the end of the hall will help with the change in direction. Alternatively lay a herringbone pattern...See More- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years agolast modified: 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 11 years ago






















Roger Oates Design