tommyflan

POLL: Ping-Pong or Pool Table?

Tom Flanagan
9 years ago
It's no secret that both Ping-Pong and Pool are household classics, but what if (*deep breath*) you had to choose between the two - a ping-pong table or a pool table? How would you make the impossible choice a possible one? Would you go for the young quick-fire game of Ping-Pong or the classic slow-burner that is Pool?

Throw down your cards and vote!
Ping-Pong Table
Pool Table

Comments (13)

• PRO
    ParrotUncle
    9 years ago
    Ping pong
  • PRO
    Barnes Walker Ltd - Landscape Architects
    9 years ago
    No need to choose, get a table tennis cover for your pool table.
  • PRO
    LD ceilings
    9 years ago
    My mate has a ping pong table to sit over his pool table, not often it comes off.
  • Dee Cee
    9 years ago
    Ping pong is much more family orientated - we have one in the garden during summer and young/old/male/female all play without feeling intimidated by the rules or how good you have to be!!
  • Baron Vendredi
    9 years ago
    Both mutually inclusive.
  • PRO
    MPK Lofts Conversion & Construction Limited
    9 years ago
    Depends on the space, if you have lots of room, ping pong table for sure!
  • PRO
    Iron Rose Home
    9 years ago
    had both. pool more fun :)
  • PRO
    Amber Jeavons Ltd
    8 years ago

Ping pong absolutely! Way more entertaining : ))

• Najeebah
    8 years ago
    pool table - not a hard choice :D
    I find the skill and atmosphere of pool way more appealing than table tennis
  • PRO
    Wallboss
    8 years ago

Ping pong is probably a bit more fun than a game of snooker. Both great though.

• Emmanuelle
    8 years ago
    Pool table... I just love the sound it makes when the balls smash onto each other...
  • Andrew Millar
    8 years ago
    t.t. for me
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.