Display Cabinet Help!
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: How do you display your TV?
Comments (9)Our TV stands on a dining room buffet, which is very good for storage and raises the TV up without having it on the wall (not possible to hide cords with concrete walls). No point in trying to disguise it here. It gets used every evening; besides there's really nowhere to hide it if I did want to....See MoreDo you keep your toiletries on display?
Comments (24)I have cupboards under and next to the basin so there is lots of out of sight space for spares. I do keep what I need daily on the surface next to the basin but they are in glasses in a colour that goes with the room and I've arranged them slightly artily so they look considered, not haphazard. That's my view - people who visit my house might think differently! Thinking about it, many of my friends keep everything hidden. When I had my loft converted in my previous home, the architect gave me a very pretty bag to take all my daily stuff in and out of the bathroom - the message was, keep them out of sight. Only remembered that right now. I think I'll have to rethink my routines!...See MoreCrockery - on display or put away?
Comments (2)I spent a thousand pounds on having a glass fronted cabinet added to the kitchen in my new build house. It is home to several tea sets I inherited and to glass ware. I'm not sure about having plates on the wall in my house- although I do have this in my garden room (which is very eclectic and the opposite of how the house has been styled)...See MoreDo you prefer display units with or without glass?
Comments (0)How do you prefer a display unit or a display cabinet. With or without glass?...See More- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago




oliviaamywicks