POLL: Where do you have dinner?
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: How many TVs do you have at home?
Comments (87)I install home automation equipment and lighting controls. I don't have a TV in the house : ) I do though, have a projector with a retractable screen. This has totally changed the way we watch TV. We only watch what we want to - which is mainly programs recorded via Youview or films. When the projector isn't on, the screen is out of sight in the ceiling and the room is setup for more social activities. Personally, I couldn't be without the radio. We have speakers in every room for this and music in general. Upstairs this is done with inceiling speakers so again, it is a discrete system....See MorePOLL: What time do you eat dinner?
Comments (25)Being an avid home gardener, wood worker, single home owner, and having to work on things around the house, it depends on what I'm doing and when I stop working on something; so for me, the time I eat supper can range from 7:00pm until 10pm; but when I plan a visit my dad, he has dinner at 5:00pm, so I have to be by him at about that time or he might put away the leftovers before I get there....See MorePOLL: What type of flooring do you have in your living room?
Comments (71)I agree! As it is not always feasible to install real timber or stone, Karndean is the best vinyl option. I am going to have 36sqm of it installed in my own place. I have direct contacts with the manufacturers here in the UK. If anyone is interested, please inbox me and will get you in touch....See MorePOLL: What type of dining table do you have?
Comments (17)I searched everywhere for a round extending glass table and eventually found this ingenious piece of engineering of an extending table. It extends into a large oval and I have seated upto 10 people around it . It cost a lot of money but I love it, only downside is it takes a lot to keep it looking sparkling clean. Also you can keep an eye on your guest and see if anyone is playing footsie under the table. I have moved several times with this table and it has fitted in perfectly in every home. It also gets a lot of ohh's and ahh's when you show people how it extends. It is worth every substantial penny I bought it for....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 9 years ago









Alli Terry