Worktop
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Floor for kitchen with cashmere units and oak worktops
Comments (32)Hi, your kitchen looks beautiful! came across threads as we too are currently debating diy kitchens cashmere or light grey, we have ordered cashmere and started to have doubts that it would be too dark. Though looking at yours I'm reassured again! I just wondered what wood worktop/and poss stain you have chosen? We looked at a solid wood oak but i thought it looked a bit yellowy. (fab choice on floor too)...See Morewhat colour kitchen worktop for all white kitchen?
Comments (72)Love your kitchen, you’ve done a great job, not only does the kitchen look good, it’s totally practical, drawers are the way forward, even if they are more expensive than cupboards. I’ve just redone a kitchen in a house we rent out, the old one was finally falling apart. I was going to go to Howdens and use the joiner etc we knew, but in the end we used a small local company, which cost us £300 more, but the quality of their interior cabinets and doors was so outstanding, plus they could do everything, including tiling, we went with them. We didn’t change the floor, but did everything necessary, I’m hoping it lasts well and our tenants look after it!...See MoreForesso kitchen worktop
Comments (1)We supply all sorts of kitchen worktops but I’d never heard of them. Had to Google it. Wouldn’t like to be measuring my own worktops TBH just in case there’s a slight error. Don’t they send a person out to electronically measure them?...See MoreOak worktop on the perimeter cabinets or quartz everywhere?
Comments (5)I think for practicality I’d go for quartz on both.. i have given up on ChatGPT as it’s putting things all over the place and mottling everything! However i would add a jute runner in front of the hob and some chopping boards so it gives the wood element. I’d look at Little Greene warm greeny neutrals and complementary colours, I used putti on the island with a lighter shade on the walls. i hope you don’t mind me saying but i don’t think the style of the dresser sits as well with the modern shaker and crittall doors, I might go for an updated style...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago


Newhaven Kitchens & Bedrooms Ltd