ben_callis

Floor for kitchen with cashmere units and oak worktops

Ben
25 October, 2017
last modified: 25 October, 2017

Our kitchen is finally starting to come together. We have cashmere (pretty much exactly the same colour as FB Elephants Breath) shaker units, Oak wood worktops and white metro tiles.

Wall colour is likely to be white (maybe with a subtle warm undertone). Perhaps we could do a feature wall or just hand some very large pictures to add some colour.

The room is north facing so doesn't get a massive amount of light so we are trying to make it feel as light and airy as possible.

For flooring we are considering large tiles (maybe grey?) or perhaps a wood parquet or large board LVT? We feel wood may result in too much wood with the worktops and perhaps a grey tile could be too dark?

I've attached some pictures of the current progress showing the units, worktops and the tiles.