wilmay_uy

Additional Toilet in a Semi-detached 2 bedroom bungalow

12 days ago

Hi, any idea where can I potentially add cloakroom or probably a small shower facility in this 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow?

The space next to the existing shower room was a single room before but the wall was taken down by the previous owner which explains the out-of-place door next to the kitchen (see floor plan) which I am planning to put back up as guest room. My other option is to have en-suite in the biggest room where the built in wardrobe is but my worry is where will the extractor fan be gonna put on? Not ideal for it to be extracting air from the en-suite into the lounge. It’s semi-detached so can’t put window on the neighbour side. I don’t have budget to do extension for now. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.