nadine_vassallo

Do I put anything (potted plants) in this empty corner or not?

2 months ago

Hi! Dilemma. We've just put potted plants on the stairs in the drive, which we we're happy with. Now, there's this empty corner at the top on the left that looks a bit too empty. Hubby believes it looks just fine, especially because there is a myrtus planter behind it and he thinks it needs nothing else. To me it feels like it's too bare, there is too much tile and stone and that it needs softening.
There is a socket and tap that need to remain accessible as they are used often. What do you think? With pots or without? I've included both. Whatever we put, will need to be stuck to the ground as we get high winds often here that will topple over anything, so I can't exactly remove stuff easily if they bug me.
On the right at the top (where there are blue sacks and brown plastic pots), is another bare space with an olive tree planter behind.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.