POLL: How often do you cook at home?
10 years ago
Every day
Weekends
When guests come
Never
Other - tell us below!
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (24)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: How often do you wash your bathmats?
Comments (0)We've all got them but just because they're for us to stand on, shouldn't mean they're forgotten! Bathmats need washing too, but how often do you actually wash them? Vote below and be honest - we won't judge!...See MorePOLL: How often do you have guests over?
Comments (8)We used to have friends over at least once a month but that has dwindled lately. I have to say though it is hard work with the cleaning and cooking and I normally spend hours choosing a menu whereby most of the food can be prepared in advance so I'm only in the kitchen for a few minutes. It also costs a fortune, there is always that worry that you'll run out of drink so we buy enough to stock a pub! Part of me thinks it's easier to go out for dinner to avoid the hassle but it is nice to be in your home so you can properly relax, talk as loudly as you want, play music etc and not rush to get on a train or something home...See MorePOLL: How often do you water your plants?
Comments (15)Remember that if the plant seems to be drooping it doesn't always mean it's thirsty. it may be over watered. In which case just lift it out of its saucer and leave it to dry out. I had a problem there where my husband was also watering the plants without my realising it. More importantly though if your plants keep dying they likely aren't getting enough light....See MorePOLL: How often do your wash your tea towels?
Comments (15)I'll never forget a friend's expression when, showing off my new kitchen, I opened a deep bottom drawer full of tea towels and hand towels. Her jaw dropped; she had never seen so many. I don't mean to stockpile but I wash mine so frequently, some have never been used and they aren't only the ones I keep for covering up something that is out that hasn't got a lid of some sort. It will depend on how much I do in a day - if it's one washing up and drying session, the towels might last two perhaps three days. If it's a heavy day, I'll go through several tea towels in a day and most will end up in the wash immediately afterwards....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago

Amber Jeavons