Please help me find a navy paint!
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (18)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Can anyone help me identify and find this wallpaper please ?
Comments (0)...See MorePlease help me find paint for this wallpaper
Comments (4)I agree with Mayfly - take to b&q ( valspar range ) - get it scanned and made up, then you'll have a perfect match. I wouldn't go to dark or it will make the room dark for one thing and detract from the paper too. So, somewhere in either of these two circles....See MorePlease help me find these paint colours for my lounge!
Comments (0)Hi there! I've seen the picture (attached below) and i really hope to find similar paint colours to the pink/seagreen in the top right photo as accent colours in my lounge. Must be either the Dulux or Valspar range . I also could really use a hand choosing the white that will be on the rest of the walls and ceilings. My lounge is a north facing (with an outlook to the north sea), its a long rectangle room with glass patio doors and two windows to the front. So, I don't get really any direct sunshine in the room althou its not dark, but has a cooler light. The Pinkish colour will be at the back of the room on a feature wall and the seagreen on a drop down celling above the patio door. The rest, skirts, walls and ceilings I'd like to paint a nice, pure looking white. Really appreciate any advice or pointers Thanks!...See MoreCan anyone help me find this material please?
Comments (16)I have a seamstress mum, and when I was looking for something similar we ended up using these duvet covers to make curtains - I suspect with appropriate stiff backing the fabric would be equally good for blinds .... https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-partners-easy-care-chinese-blossom-duvet-cover-and-pillowcase-set/p1604382?sku=233859652&s_kwcid=2dx92700036570004307&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgIjo3L6_3QIVRrTtCh2n-g_uEAQYAiABEgKoB_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago



My Bespoke Room