Houzz Logo Print
loblattner

Best room design apps?

10 years ago

Hi,

I have been playing around with most room/interior design apps out there but while they're pretty good at giving a general idea of space and layout, I haven't found one yet that allows me to import specific items or photos. Most of them offer a generic choice of furniture items and wall/floor treatments - not the ones I actually intend to buy or already own. As a result I end up with a nice looking fantasy room that hasn't got much in common with the room I'm working on other than its dimensions. Does anyone here know of an app that allows you to customise a space in more detail? I.e. treat walls in a room separately (for example, 1 brick wall, 3 walls painted), paint floorboards, import photos of specific items (furniture, lighting) into the design? I'm babbling but I hope it makes sense what I'm trying to say.

Any help would be appreciated - thank you!