ckcla1982

Blinds over blinds?

ckcla1982
8 years ago
I'm after some advice on my bedroom blinds.
We've got white wooden blinds which we love but they let a lot of light through in the night and it's taking me a while to get to sleep. I don't want to get rid of them as love the look of them inside and out and we haven't got the best view out of front windows so they help block it out. Do you think Roman blinds would look ok over the top?
If so, what colour would you recommend? We've just recently decorated our bedroom so they would need to go with what we've already done. The room feels a bit cold with the grey walls and carpet so I want something to warm up the room
P.S the 1st photo makes the room look a bit dark but it's actually a very bright sunny room; it's just my lack of camera skills!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.