Bathroom inspiration
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 13 years ago
Related Discussions
Bathroom inspiration - please help
Comments (18)I think painting is pale doesn't do what you want it to do. I think if you paint it a deep colour it will look expensive which is surely the point for selling. I would paint the walls a deep grey such as Farrow and Balls: Downpipe. I would keep the floor. I would buy a few inexpensive bathroom cabinets and hang them on the wall over the WC (put stuff in here so the sink is uncluttered) I would swap the storage shelves by the bath for something smaller....(smaller makes the room look bigger.) I would hang an oversized mirror over the sink. A white wood slatted blind at the window. Buy a linen basket with a lid so you don't have to look at the dirty washing. Once finished it will look like a brand new bathroom but with significantly less money spent!...See MoreNeed bathroom inspirations for compact bathroom
Comments (10)Hi. I'm a bit confused, have you bought the vanity and are looking to paint it? Is the rest of the bathroom fitted as you could add brass or copper taps for instance with a matching mirror? Accessories will also warm it. I like a little wooden stool in a bathroom which you can add accessories to i.e. A candle, natural sponge, flannel etc which has some texture. A plant on the window sill if you have one and then nice accessories for the sink and either some coloured towels or I like hammam ones. I've found a couple of pics but they may not post as houzz has issues :( These are using deep rich colours which may bring the cabinet towards you a little. A darker top for the vanity would also work...See MoreBathroom inspiration. Show us your projects!
Comments (3)Very nice Arc Design! Looks fantastic love the stainless taps. What are the vanity units and basins made from?...See MoreBathroom design and bath size
Comments (12)Hi Jo N. Definitely go for the longer bath with Jonathan’s layout. If the soil pipe is critical keep the WC on the left but move the sink between the shower and the bath. Get the space for it by using a glass screen instead of a wall and consider down sizing the shower from 1200. Standing the sink off the wall with a tiled box would give you useful space (say 250mm) behind the sink for standing stuff on and bring the sink into the room so it didn’t feel trapped. It would also permit a mirror fronted cabinet - always useful. Lighting is critical: a central light will not cut it. Think that one through very carefully. Good luck...See More- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago






mictros