tamp75

Colour decisions

tamp75
7 years ago
We're nearing the end of our year long bungalow renovation & my decision making skills are at an all time low! Need to decide on colour scheme for our snug based around these horrible dark brown leather sofas & wood effect laminate floor. I hate the sofas, my husband loves them but we can't afford to replace them yet anyway. Was thinking of a deep blue as a feature wall around fire place but it feels very masculine to me. Possibly will add some brass features. Could it take some bright pink / purple to feminise it or would that be too much?!? Otherwise I'd play it safe with layers of cream / brown based greys. Either way will add large rug to the floor & need curtains, blind & cushions. Ideas & advice really appreciated, thanks.

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.